Beast knits and now I have a blog to prove it.

A blog about knitting and other creative things...

Name:
Location: Ak-rowdy

Sunday, July 02, 2006

updates updates pictures pictures


first bit of news... my poor jiffy has to have surgery tomorrow because she got attacked by something and now has to have it all cleaned out and a drain put in. but she's pathetically cute with her little lampshade collar thing... she fell asleep the other day with my sister, and they were cute.



this is not my cat, i think it's flash... or taylor... i can't tell them apart, but they like the sink and i think it's funny. so there.



these are the cookies that i made. but i'm no pro cookie decorator, but not bad :)



this is a butt-bun. (you kind of have to use your imagination with this one)

<-- cat eye.

oh! and i found a yarn store in cincy!!! i haven't actually been in it, but it's a yarn only store and it looks decent. i'll keep you updated.

2 Comments:

Blogger bek said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarn! you should look at my blog and be proud of my self-restraint. and that is my armpit...kraki.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Cabbage said...

Your cats are cute cute cute :)

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home