Beast knits and now I have a blog to prove it.

A blog about knitting and other creative things...

Name:
Location: Ak-rowdy

Friday, August 25, 2006

med school... meh

Good Morning. It is currently one minute before the 8 o'clock hour. i am at school and i have been here for almost 1/2 hour. and i don't want to do anything. class starts in an hour, i'm the only one here and i need to be using my time more efficiently. i should be studying or reading up so i can work on my poster/abstract from my research this summer. and what am i doing? blogging. i don't have any recipes, nor have i been knitting. although, kabs, i know what you're getting for your graduation gift. it makes me happy, i just have to get around to knitting it. ok, i'm going to do something productive.

peace yo's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home